Turn the Corner on Aging Skin …
Turn the Corner on Aging Skin …
September is just days away, then we have the upcoming holiday season just months away! Now is the time to discover exactly what BBL (Broadband Light Therapy) can do for you and your skins healthy glow.
Have you ever really looked at your skin in the mirror and asked yourself ” why am I getting all these dark spots on my face, hands and body?’ Simple … sun damage! And sun damage can age your skin quickly without warning. With your skin being the largest organ of the body we absorb sun rays that penetrate deep into the layers of our skin and over time they make us look and feel older, therefore we lose confidence in our outward appearance. So let’s take a look at what can be done to reverse these signs of aging and rid your skin of the unhealthy, overexposed skin without compromising your lifestyle and vitality.
What Makes Forever Young BBL Different From Other Laser Therapies?
Sure, almost everyone knows that prolonged sun exposure is the root of all skin aging evils — from deep forehead lines to uneven skin tone. Yet, spending more time outdoors is also one of the genuinely beautiful ways to relax and regain focus, whether in your career or personal life.
So, how do you maintain that healthy, youthful glow without having to say no to invitations from friends and family to relax the outdoors? Of course, there’s sunscreen. Yet, you have to continually reapply and stay on top of it! (We recommend Epionce 50 SPF — tinted, or regular) however, the benefits are short-lived. You need something more reliable that will give you stunning results in the long haul! You need to look for a treatment that does more than peel the skin’s superficial layers or help the skin generate more collagen.
Discover Sciton’s Forever Young BBL!
The Broadband Light Difference
Unlike other laser skin rejuvenation treatments that repairs aging skin, Sciton’s Forever Young BBL halts and prevents further skin aging down to the gene level.
Which skin care problems respond extremely well to Broadband Light treatments?
The BBL treatment is your best light-based skin rejuvenation option if you’ve tried every possible remedy out there but still not getting the results you want with the following skin concerns:
- Texture problems: fine lines, deep lines, wrinkles, large pores
- Uneven skin tone
- Sun-damaged skin (freckles may be sexy but brown and red spots aren’t!)
- Vascular lesions: facial veins, rosacea, hemangiomas, angiomas
- Acne, rosacea
Other Extraordinary Benefits of BBL Treatment
- You can resume your normal activities immediately post-treatment.
- You get long-lasting results.
- It’s an ultra-fast treatment: Average treatment time of 12-15 minutes for a full face.
- It’s effective on all body areas: Face, neck, chest, arms, legs and hands.
- A safe and effective non-medication treatment for active acne in skin of all ages.
- Predictable outcomes due to advanced, more controlled precision.
- Safer due to controlled precision. Each skin condition has its own corresponding wavelength.
Curious if BBL is the right treatment for your skin aging problems? Contact us for a free skin care consult!
Call or text Evie @ 615-838-6091
Paschall, MD – Aesthetics
100 Covey, Suite 204
Franklin, TN 37067
Office – 615-790-4140